Academy of Arts and Sciences will Host the Harvest Celebration
Lorain, OH. – Academy of Arts and Sciences (AAS) students will the Harvest Celebration, on October 29, at 1:30 p.m.
Harvest Celebration activities include:
- Exploring shapes with homemade pumpkin molding clay;
- Creating harvest pictures using pumpkin seeds;
- Making miniature pumpkin pies;
- Assembling a pretzel and marshmallow ghost;
- Playing “Hot Pumpkin”, similar to hot potato; and
- Students in costumes will parade through the school singing.
Students are not to wear their costume to school, instead they will be allowed to wear their costumes at the start of the celebration. The costume parade is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m.
AAS has sent letters to parents, via students, in regards to donating food items for the Harvest Celebration. For more information on the Harvest Celebration, please call (440) 244-0156.